UPplus KBD Mouth Spray is innovated and manufactured in Australia with high standard, it helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection. The active ingredients relieve dry and itchy throat and improve immune defence to promote general health and well-being.
UPplus KBD Mouth Spray is Australia made and is tested to meet the Australian TGA standard.
As a broad spectrum spray, it has great potential and a very broad overall market appeal, suiting a range of uses, addressing a number complaints but can be most effective when:
- The Body’s immunity is low
- The oral respiratory tract is susceptible to bacteria and viruses
- Lung Infections
- Colds, pharyngitis and bad breath
- Exposure to higher levels of atmospheric pollutants
- Conditions exacerbated by poor air quality
- Long term exposure to typical “inner city” air
Warning and Precautions： Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use.
- Contains alcohol 25%v/v.
Active Ingredients： UPplus KBD Spray includes Reynoutria japonica extract (2.5 mg/mL), Eriobotrya japonica extract (0.6 mg/mL), and Propolis (200 mg/mL).
Directions：Spray between 3 and 8 times per day, depending on your immediate situational environment. It is more effective if the liquid is contained in the mouth for a while before swallowing. Store below 30℃ in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.